We recently migrated to DB2 8.1 and are almost complete in converting all
subsystems to New Function Mode.  There was an issue where a developer
terminate all DB2 utilities in one of the DB2's.  This is a known documented
change in DB2 8.1 (here is a link describing it:
http://it.toolbox.com/blogs/db2zos/upgrading-to-version-8-watch-out-for-sysopr-11354).

We've got a secondary authid defined but I'm not sure what is to be defined so
the operators can issue the DB2 commands in they're so directed.  We're also
user of OPS/MVS and it's extended console names fluctuate.

Thanks in advance.
Alan