Look up the MODIFY NET,TABLE command in the SNA Operation. I think it is something like:

 F NET,TABLE,NEWTAB=tablename,OLDTAB=tablename

but it has been a long time since I had to use it.

Michael Knigge wrote:
All,

I've modified my VTAM Logon Screen and now want to "activate" it. Is this possible without an IPL? I guess I have to do a "F LLA,REFRESH" and then to restart the TN3270-Server. But what do I have to do for the "real" 3270-Terminals? Restart VTAM? How?

Thank you - guess it is a simple question for VTAM-Guys but I'm pretty new in this area....

Bye,
Michael