List -

I have been wrestling with this for a couple of weeks.  Thought I had it fixed
but it still shows errors.

When I display my VTS

RESPONSE=SDH8

 CBR1110I OAM library status: 410

 TAPE      LIB  DEVICE    TOT  ONL  AVL  TOTAL  EMPTY SCRTCH  ON OP

 LIBRARY   TYP  TYPE      DRV  DRV  DRV  SLOTS  SLOTS   VOLS

 SCSVTS1   VL   3584-L22  128  128  127    959    413   5514  Y  Y

 MEDIA       SCRATCH       SCRATCH       SCRATCH

 TYPE          COUNT     THRESHOLD      CATEGORY

 MEDIA2         5514          1000          1002

 LIBRARY ID: B2764

 OPERATIONAL STATE:  AUTOMATED

 ERROR CATEGORY SCRATCH COUNT:              14

 SCRATCH STACKED VOLUME COUNT:              90

 PRIVATE STACKED VOLUME COUNT:              84

 Bulk input/output not configured.

It shows 14 tapes in the error category Scratch Count.

I went into ISMF and listed all the volumes and find this type of entry

514454 SCRATCH  REJ BY TAP MGT SYS
517590 SCRATCH  REJ BY TAP MGT SYS

I looked in CA1 and cannot figure out how to get these errors removed.

Thoughs?

Lizette