I have been racking my brain trying to remember how to do this (again).

I have a series of replicated devices that should be offline at IPL.  If they
are not, then I get IEA213A DUPLICATE VOLUME which really annoys operations.

In the IODEF they are defined as online.  In my COMMNDxx they are defined as
offline.

I know that the message IEA213A is probably during NIP processing.  So how to I
ensure that NIP does not try to bring these devices online?  My memory on this
one is just swiss cheese.

Lizette