    (NAME(HLQ.MLQ.DATA)) -
    (NAME(HLQ.MLQ.INDEX)) -
     CATALOG(CATALOG.VSAM)

John Hamman
Senior Systems Programmer
BlueCross BlueShield of Mississippi
601.664.4410
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> "John Norgauer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 11/13/2008 11:40:05 AM >>>
I did it once before and now can't find my job.

Given that the data  and index portions exist on a volume, how do I
re-define the cluster name into the catalog?

Thanks

John Norgauer
University of California Davis Medical Center
2315 Stockton Blvd
ASB 1300
Sacramento, Ca 95817
916-734-0536

 SYSTEMS PROGRAMMING......  Guilty, until proven innocent !! "    JN  2004
"Hardware eventually breaks - Software eventually works"      anon

*****     The information contained in this message, and attachments hereto,
may be privileged/confidential, and may contain protected health information
that is subject to use and disclosure restrictions under federal law.  It is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are
not the intended recipient, or agent responsible for delivering this message to
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail and delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer
system.   All recipients are expected to maintain appropriate protections on
the information contained herein.      *****