Thanks Lizette,
I'm sure there will be a lots of happy sysprogs if IBM make this a bit clearer.
Just wasted a heap of time myself, with a restore job failing on SMPPTS with
the /tmp HFS full. (there wasn't actually an HFS at that mmountpoint at all)
The forum helped me out .. IBM have still not resolved this issue, and it's
been
happening for years! If they would only document that you need an HFS at
this mountpoint and how big it should be!!
Cheers
Rod