On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 19:29:43 +0900, Timothy Sipples
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>http://www-03.ibm.com/press/us/en/pressrelease/26129.wss
>
>One notable quote from the press release:
>
>"For System z: In less than one year, IBM has migrated more than 150
>customers worldwide from competitive systems to IBM mainframes in
>industries such as Distribution, Financial Services, General Business and
>Public Sector."
May we have URL pointing to z migration ? please ?
The article talking about Z migration factories points to several customers
but using the URL, I ended up with :
-PHASE 2 selected the IBM System x3850 M2 to replace its Dell servers,
increasing PHASE 2's ability to serve new clients.
-The realty company replaced 93 HP Proliant servers with an IBM BladeCenter
solution running VMware virtualization technology
-the last one FINANZ Informatik is already a known big Z customer ( however
this is a big consolidation)
If you had some in France, Germany or UK that would be nice
Thank you
Bruno Sugliani
zxnetconsult(at)free(dot)fr
http://zxnetconsult.free.fr