L.

Use the ++USERMOD convention with a ACTION DOC

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Lizette Koehler
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 10:58 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Help with Usermod that will assemble and link

I have source code that is not currently managed by SMPE.  I would like
to place it in SMPE control by developing a usermod to do the assemble
and link.

I have not done this type of usermod before and after reading the
manuals I think I am close but just am not getting what I want.

The source code is found in SYS1.SAMPLIB and is IEAMDBLG.  IEAMDBLG is
currently not an SMP/E element.  So I need to tell SMP/E it is now.

Could someone point out what I need to do to make this work?  I am
thinking I may have to do some pre steps with the assemble and link and
then use SMP/E it put it in its home, SYS1.LINKLIB.

I prefer to have things in SYS1.LINKLIB handled by SMP/E.

Lizette

This e-mail message and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential
and are intended solely for the use of its authorized recipient(s). If you are
not an intended or authorized recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the
information contained in this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this
message in error or are not authorized to receive it, please immediately notify
the sender and delete the original message and all copies of it from your
computer.