It sounded like there was very little shared dasd from what Skip said, so I
don't think the security risk would be that high.  Yes, if all dasd was shared,
I can see that that would be a problem.

This leads me to the last contract job that I had.  The datacenter was
contracted out to another company.  In talking to one of their systems
programmers, they ran everything in one huge sysplex.  I think they had 30 to
40 different z/OS machines in their datacenter.  I'm sure each system had its
own RACF database.  I know I could see all the machines in the sysplex with
some of the tools I found, but I couldn't do anything with them.

Eric

--
Eric Bielefeld
Systems Programmer