<Snipped>
> I would still appreciate your comments regarding "PDF-only" even if it
> applies only to potential subsequent releases.

I will add my USD$0.02 as well.  Bookmanager is the best search engine
by far, and as others have said the ability to search across shelves as
well as books on a shelf is crucial.  And the hits are usually right on
target.

If Adobe or some clever independent programmer ever get PDF
searchability into the same league as Bookmanager, THEN you might be
able to go all PDF.  Until then, Bookmanager for
search/investigation/problem resolution and PDF for print/copy/study.

And I'm quite happy with Bookmanager on the net.  I've never personally
seen it on TSO anywhere, as some apparently do.  On local Websphere,
yes, but not on TSO.

Peter
and
may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of
the
attachments from your system.