On Wed, 3 Dec 2008 14:22:26 -0600, Cebell, David <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Assuming the output from the job is under one JOBID,
>It is ALL the output that will get released.

This used to be one of the areas that some of the SDSF competitors were
better at, but that should work fine with SDSF with anything fairly
current. (gee... I don't even recall when this was added).

What version of z/OS are you running?  Was the initial access to the
job from the  "H" panel?

Mark
--
Mark Zelden