For those that missed it, Gwen Dente will be giving her free Workshop: PCI How
z/OS Comm Server can help.

Having attended, I can highly recommend this workshop. About ΒΌ is the Payment
Card Industry standard itself, and the remainder are the technical pieces of
z/OS and Comm. Server that apply.

Gwen tells me the workshop is filling up fast, so get your reservations now

<snip>

I will be presenting PCI again in San Francisco January 27. Of course PCI is
now updated to 1.2. Not much difference ... it is just better clarified in some
cases.

You enroll by sending a note to Dan Gillis of IBM: (drgil...@us.ibm.com)

Gwendolyn J. Dente IBM
Washington Systems Center 800 N. Frederick Avenue
Advanced Technical Support (ATS) Gaithersburg, MD 20879
Dept. 67YC
Telephone Number: (301)240-2481 or TL 372-2481

Internet: gde...@us.ibm.com

</snip>