Hi,

I've replied you directly to your mail but in any case...

As far as I know, RMF monitor III has info about special processors in System
Information and Processor Usage view while CPC doesn't show any info about
spec. proc. We're running 1.8 also.

If you'd like to analyze IIP info from RMF monitor III, we've an easy form to
obtain the info: you must execute hardcopy command, to save the dataset
and finally creating an easy rexx program to extract the info.

I recommend you to activate the RMF Data Portal. It's very useful if you are
running in a monoplex and you can't access to TSO.

Best regards
Chr.