John McKown wrote:
[snip]

Most certainly. I have enough problems with programmers who cannot
understand that z/OS and MVS are basically different names for the same
thing. (I know that technically z/OS is the evolution of MVS which is the
evolution of SVS which is the evolution of MVT). Our programmers have enough
problems when one of us calls it "see eye see sss" and I call it "kicks".
Some of them are still looking for the COBAL compiler <grin>. And what
happened to IKJCBL00? What? Why is it now IGYCRCTL?

John,

We can fix that.

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-393-8716
http://www.trainersfriend.com

  z/OS Application development made easier
    * Our classes include
       + How things work
       + Programming examples with realistic applications
       + Starter / skeleton code
       + Complete working programs
       + Useful utilities and subroutines
       + Tips and techniques

==> Check out the Trainer's Friend Store to purchase z/OS  <==
==> application developer toolkits. Sample code in four    <==
==> programming languages, JCL to Assemble or compile,     <==
==> bind and test.                                         <==
==>   http://www.trainersfriend.com/TTFStore/index.html    <==