Is this for IMS, CICS, Batch or other environment?  What level of z/OS would
you be running this on?

Cics has CLER for seeing the options, and I think IMS may also have one for the
online side.

If you are at z/OS V1.9 then the parms might be maintained in CEEPRMxx in
SYS1.PARMLIB or a CEEOPT DD statement in the JCL.

What are you looking for specifically?

Lizette