-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Roger Bowler
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 6:36 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: T3 files complaint against IBM

It's good to see that T3 Technologies has not yet given up the struggle to
bring back competition into the IBM mainframe market.

http://openmainframe.org/featured-articles/the-t3-technologies-story.html

<snipage>

I for one, would like to see them succeed.

Given IBM's behavior, T3 and FSI are the only ways one would get a drop and
play mainframe (vis-à-vis MP3000). Which in my opinion is what it would take to
go into server farms to have a better one on one competition price wise.

Regards,
Steve Thompson

-- Poster's opinions may not reflect those of poster's employer. --