Hello:

  We have a problem with a RMF vsam dataset. We want to change one of
them and when we add it shows the message:

 ERB820I III: MONITOR III DATA SET 'STS.RMF.LNA4.MONI3.VSAM01' IS
 ERB820I III:     UNUSABLE
*ERB853E III: MONITOR III DATA SET SUPPORT VSAM ERROR DURING GET ON '
*ERB853E III:     STS.RMF.LNA4.MONI3.VSAM01' RETURN CODE 08 REASON 10

I've searched the return and reason code in DFSMS Macro Instructions for
Data Sets, but I haven't found any error about it. It has enough space in the
volumen.

What's wrong with it?

Thank you

Jorge García Juanino
Técnico de Sistemas Z/Os/Área de Producción y Tecnología
MAPFRE TECNOLOGÍAS DE LA INFORMACIÓN
Crtra. De Pozuelo nº 52
28220 Majadahonda (Madrid)
Tfno: 91 581 27 34/ 618 33 35 59