While waiting for the STP, we have decided/proceeded to implement and setup
GDPS on a single site (BRS config) using two LPARs acting as primary and
secondary site and a controlling system for our testing and for
familiarization purpose. GDPS, SA and netview have been setup and working
properly.

Right now, our STP and most of the hardware have arrived and we will be able
to implement the multisite active-active solution.  My question is what are
the things we have to prepare and adjust? Isn't it just by moving the acting
secondary site system and controlling system from the primary site to
secondary site DASD volumes, we should be able to re-IPL the secondary
system just like before? Any user experience switching from single site to
multisite? TIA.

Regards,
Jason