Howard,

The way I would approach this is to identify each and every PTF that was
applied.  Then create a RESTORE of each and every ptf.  This will take time
as anything that had not been accepted is also a potential PTF that needs to
be restore.  You could wind up with 1000's of PTFs that need to be restored.
I have done it this way in the past.

Second option:  Look at the REDO parameter of Apply command.  Unless you
have a bad PTF in this group REDO will reapply all your PTFs.

Third Option:  Did you take a backup of your SMPE environment (all Global,
Tlibs, and Dlibs)?  If so, restore the system and start again.

If none of that works, then start with a fresh SMP/E Environment and install
from scratch.

Lizette