From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of John P. Baker
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2009 13:49
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Determination of the Correct ESM Id

The presence of CA-Top Secret Security on a system is easily recognized
through an examination of the RCVTID field, which for IBM's RACF is set
"RCVT", and for CA-Top Secret Security is set to "RTSS".

Does CA-ACF/2 set the RCVTID field, and if so, to what?  If not, is
their
some other way by which the presence of CA-ACF/2 may be recognized?

John P. Baker