dsn=tm2v....@.hbbma.yw88mods,DISP=(
> 92 XXH99NPFLG  DD SUBSYS=('BLSR','DDNAME=BLSRPFLG', *PFLG FILE *
>    XX             'BUFSI=4096,BUFSD=8192',
>   CISIZES  --------------1536 ------4096
>   DATA CI/CA----------------180
>   KEYLEN-----------------8
>    XX             'BUFNI=4070,BUFND=532',
>    XX             'RMODE31=ALL','MSG=I',
>    XX             'SHRPOOL=01')
> 93 XXBLSRPFLG  DD DSN=&V1..HBBMA.MW&PL.PFLG&NODE, *PROC STUB
FILE*
>    XX             DISP=(SHR,KEEP,KEEP)
>    IEFC653I SUBSTITUTION JCL - dsn=tm2v....@.hbbma.mw88pflg,

I assume you're perceiving a performance problem with this. Personally, I
wouldn't specify BUFSI, BUFSD, BUFNI nor BUFND. Let BLSR figure it out for
itself.

It is my experience that a micromanaged specification is obsoleted soon after
it's made. But if you must, use BUFNI and BUFND only.

I limit my interference with BLSR to one specification; DEFERW=YES