We are having a problem when in CA-SYSVIEW, then entering the ISPF jump key character '=' (equal sign) in combination with the TSO/ISPF command separator character ';' (semicolon)
                                       example given      =ze;2

which results in ISPF going to the primary options menu rather than the application Ze (for us it is the job scheduling package Zeke).

I am looking one or more sites that are running CA-SYSVIEW release 12 and might still have CA-SYSVIEW 11.6 laying around.

Could you please contact me off the list at weaver...@osu.edu.

Thanks,
Duane Weaver
The Ohio State University