Have you IPL'd the system after installing your exit? IIRC, you need to do so.

Tommy Tsui wrote:

Hi all,

After I installed exit ICHPWX11 and copy the REXX IRRPHREX into
SYS1.SAXREXEC but I didn't works. I try to turn on the debug='ON"
..but nothing shows....anything I miss?
ICH525I INSTALLATION ROUTER TABLE PROCESSED
ICH508I ACTIVE RACF EXITS: ICHRCX01 ICHPWX11
ICH524I INSTALLATION CLASS DESCRIPTOR TABLE PROCESSED
my os is zos 1.9 ...

many thanks

Rick
--
Remember that if you’re not the lead dog, the view never changes.