On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 11:39:26 -0700, Edward Jaffe
<edja...@phoenixsoftware.com> wrote:

>Austin was a great event. Lots of new and interesting information was
>presented. Hopefully, the proceedings will give those of you unlucky
>enough to have missed Austin a taste of what was presented and
>even more justification to come to Denver and hear all about
>z/OS 1.11 and related topics.

As someone stuck on a back release, I found this SHARE a great
disappointment.   I was counting on absolutely nothing of interest
being announced, and look what happened!  Those of you able
upgrade to new releases go off a revel in the new functions.  I'm
going to go sulk in the corner.  :-(

Seriously, I envy those able to work and play with 1.11.   I attended
only z/CS sessions but really impressed with what I saw.  This is a
terrific release.  Enjoy it.

Pat O'Keefe