I happen to be following IBM-MAIN via emails to my Inbox. Probably foolish
but I DO at least have Notes rules set up to automatically move them to a
folder...

I'm taking the liberty of posting links to the starts of interesting
threads onto Twitter. Interesting TO ME, of course. :-)

(So the recent Crypto and also the Monitors threads are the first 2. I'll
do more.)

The question is, though...

Is it possible to get IBM-MAIN to post in each email a link to the start
of the thread? If so that would make it easy in a number of contexts to
follow the thread:

Where you accidentally lost the first post in the thread and want to get
back there.
Where you want to post a link to the thread somewhere (in my case to
Twitter).

I'm guessing not. I suspect this is standard software and I don't know who
owns and maintains it. I'd be happy to talk to them and maybe even
contribute a minor fix that included the "start of this thread" link.

Thanks, Martin

Martin Packer
Performance Consultant
IBM United Kingdom Ltd
+44-20-8832-5167
+44-7802-245-584

email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com

Twitter ID: MartinPacker

"They're figuring out that collaboration isn't a productivity hit, it
makes them smarter." IBM CEO Sam Palmisano on BlogCentral, 26 November
2008

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.