We have a 6 way sysplex. I'm looking at some performance issues for XCF
traffic. When I look at the outbound requests, I notice that every hour (15
min interval) group SYSGRS (all members), SYSENF (only one member, CNS
system) and IXCLO012 (all members) has a very high rate of outbound
requests. It's between 2-6 times more outbound req. than the other three 15-
min intervals on an hourly basis. Every hour looks the same. I have looked at
this forum and some other manuals/forums, but don't find a clear answer. GRS
doing something, application related................? Any idea or related
documentation I can look at.
/Tomas