Hi Michael,

With regard to "I want to pass multiple parameters to a rexx running in
batch, but one of the parameters can contain spaces (--> multiple words)."

I would echo Brian's response of constructing the EXEC statement in the
form:

// EXEC PGM=IKJEFT01,PARM='PARMTST P1,P2 IS HERE,P3'

But within the REXX itself, rather than use Parse Arg, I would be inclined
to use the ARG Built in function, i.e.

P1 = ARG(1)
P2 = ARG(2)
P2 = ARG(3)

Kind regards - Terry

Terry Sambrooks
Director
KMS-IT Limited
228 Abbeydale Road South
Dore, Sheffield, S17 3LA, UK

Tel: +44 (0)114 262 0933
WEB: www.legac-e.co.uk

Company Reg: 3767263 at the above address

All outgoing E-mail is scanned, but it remains the recipient's
responsibility to ensure their system is protected from spy-ware, trojans,
viruses, and worms.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions,
send email to [email protected] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO
Search the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html

Reply via email to