On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 08:47:46 -0400, larry macioce wrote:

>What I found "amusing" is IBM is going to help the unemployed from here in
>the US to obtain visas to work in the 3rd world ......,(I'll be politically
>correct) counties.Gosh why is th tax base falling??????????????
>mace

I read this somewhere too. But the real stab is if you choose to relocate, you
can expect to be paid a salary customary to the region. And if I remember
correctly, no relocation assistance is being offered either.

Let's see...
One-way airline ticket to India - $600 +/-
Income you can expect once established - 50 cents per day
Exercising my rudimentary 1st grade math skills... You'll have your airline
ticket
paid for in about 4 years and 7 months at which time you can eat again. Or if
you prefer, live under a roof again.

If you're independantly wealthy and only work for the sheer enjoyment of
being the target of abuse, this sounds like an interesting option.

Why would you even consider making an offer like this let alone making it
public ??? It's worse than a slap in the face. It's a slap at entire cultures.