What plex member did they convert on? Look at the plex member that was shutdown
and then brought back up temporarily without cairim you dummy. Never mind.......

--- On Wed, 4/15/09, Patrick Falcone <patrick.falco...@verizon.net> wrote:

From: Patrick Falcone <patrick.falco...@verizon.net>
Subject: CA7 Batch Runs but not Marked Complete
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 7:15 PM

I'm looking at an issue where a couple of quick running batch jobs, 1minute
or less, started and finished but CA7 does not have any indication that they
completed successfully. I'm still looking at this problem but don't have
any leads at this point. Anyone familiar with type anomalous event? Operating
System is z/OS 1.7 and CA-7 is Version 11