The IBM requirements database has a field for a SHARE requirement# and the
SHARE Requirements database has a field for an IBM #.  We usually submit a
marketing requirement directly to IBM but also go through the slightly longer
process to submit a SHARE requirement.  These two requirements may even diverge
slightly after discussion of the SHARE requirement.
Take the time to have both tied together.

If you really want IT take the time to go all in Lock, Stock and Two Smoking
Barrels!

Your companies voice may matter to IBM but may have a greater impact if you get
others to also confirm they share the concern.  Group discussion may help you
to refine your requirement to be clearer and more likely to be moved forward.

Talking about it on IBM-MAIN never hurts either but do take the time to
complete the formal processes.

        Best Regards,

                Sam Knutson, GEICO
                System z Performance and Availability Management
                mailto:sknut...@geico.com
                (office)  301.986.3574
                (cell) 301.996.1318

"Think big, act bold, start simple, grow fast..."