Hi Ted,

   More or less, I guess.  FTP client on z/OS 1.9, pulling data from a
squatty box.  Relevant parms are:

   LOCSITE UNIT=SYSDA VOL=SYST01

   Get whatever.distributed.file 'PFDT.TSREL.OPPLZDCK.PULLOUT.SUN'

   SYST01 doesn't exist, but my SMS ACS routines point PFDT.** to a
particular SG.  The get fails with:

   PFDT.TSREL.OPPLZDCK.PULLOUT.SUN is on a direct access volume that is
not mounted and Noautomount is specified.
Std Return Code = 16000, Error Code = 00018

   Putting SYST01 in a DUMMY SG doesn't work, same error.  Doc sort of
implies that it won't work.

   I clipped a volume to SYST01 and it works fine.

   I was trying to get this to work without changing the ftp client
control cards.

Thanks!
BobL

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to
whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by any person
other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's designees is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or their designee,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies.
OppenheimerFunds may, at its sole discretion, monitor, review, retain and/or
disclose the content of all email communications.