Can anyone tell me how WLM decides which service class to assign to CICS
Subsystem ?

I have following Classification Rules defined in system.

For the type CICS following are the entries :

  Qualifier  Qualifier      Starting       Service  Report
# type       name           position       Class    Class
- ---------- -------------- ---------      -------- --------
1 SI         RTGCICS                       CICS1TP  RTG3T
2 . TN       . M*                              CICS1TP  IASP
2 . TN       . V*                                CICS1TP  NDSAP
1 SI         R1%CICS                       CICSSLA

and For the type STCS following are the entries :

  Qualifier  Qualifier      Starting       Service  Report
# type       name           position       Class    Class
1 SYG        ABCRL                                  SYSSTC
2 . TN       . R1%CICS                     CICSSTC  RCICS
2 . TN       . E%CICS                      CICSSTC  ECICS
2 . TN       . R%CICS                      CICSSTC  FCICS

In my SDSF for DA panel I can see that for R*CICS region the Service Class
is CICSSTC.

But confused whether there is any significance for the entry defined for
type CICS. i.e. CICSSLA service Class.

JAcky