Tommy Tsui wrote:
Yes I did, I already defined STDATA field and the user is assigned to
APPC at starting but why I still can't find the owner field
infromation at SDSF?

I just IPLed our MVS60 system running z/OS 1.10. On the log, I see:

|IEF695I START APPC WITH JOBNAME APPC IS ASSIGNED TO USER SYSOPER , GROUP SYS1

And, on the (E)JES Activity display I see:

|    APPC     APPC     APPC     STC      SYSOPER  0021 NS  FE    1MB

This proves the owner information is available in some control block--even for STCs started with SUB=MSTR.

If SDSF always shows blanks for such STCs, I suggest using msgIEF695I during APPC startup to satisfy your auditors.

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc