DTS Software has a pocket reference guide on their website that is available to
anyone.  It contains a lot of the Security stuff.

http://www.dtssoftware.com/Ref%20Guide9.01.pdf

I have tried downloading it and the website seems to have a problem.  I have
contacted DTS to see what is wrong.  But when it is available, it is well worth
downloading.

Lizette

: