haven't seen the original question, but if I understand correctly, you are
trying to scroll a table horizontally. To do so, you need to set the )model
section to a variable that contains the z variables and the attribute chars
and assign the zvars to the proper variables. example:

)MODEL
&MYMODEL
)INIT
If (&MODEL = &Z