I have a concern about the zPRIME product.  If the zXXP engines are for SRB
(pre-emptible) work, then my understanding is that the SRB cannot have any SVCs
save for OPEN.  So I am wondering how the process could work when normal TCB
work would have SVCs it executes.  Is there a way to determine that this UOW
has no SVC so therefore I can make it look like an SRB and have it move the
zXXP engine?  Or can I blindly move a UOW to the zXXP engine and if it has an
SVC - fail, and then the system would dispatch back to the CP?

Am I missing something here?

Lizette