From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Schwartz, Alan
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 9:18 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: What's the difference in SMP/E between the SOURCEID's
called RSUnnnn and PUTnnnn ???

There are those that believe that "someone had a problem which IBM
fixed. Do I want the same problem?"
If you don't the answer is to apply everything.  I am in this group.  If
I apply 500 ptfs by just including RSU and HIPERS and 600 by applying
everything what's the difference?
The amount and scope of testing on
My part and the part of any application testers is the same.  Why not?

Alan Schwartz
Infrastructure Management Sr. Analyst