Frank Swarbrick wrote:
<snip>
Systems is concerned about system integrity.  Rightly so.  LNKLST has
historically been for systems libraries only.  But since there is no similar
facility for business applications libraries this seems to be the only way I
can get what I want.  In any case, does anyone see any obvious issues with
this?  One concern is that the APPL libraries would automatically become APF
authorized, which of course is a no-no.  That does not *appear* to have occured:

The behavior is determined by the LNKAUTH= statement in IEASYSxx.

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/IEA2E291/49.8.1?SHELF=EZ2ZBK0G&DT=20090109041809&CASE=

Bob