I know in 21 years at P&H Mining, I never put ICF on any menus in ISPF other than the sysprog menu. By the way, if I remember right ICF stands for Information Center Facility. Every time I looked at it when logging on after upgrading to a new release, I wondered why IBM bothered, as there didn't seem to be anything useful in it.

Eric Bielefeld
Sr. Systems Programmer
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
414-475-7434

----- Original Message ----- From: "Edward Jaffe" <edja...@phoenixsoftware.com>

I did not mean to overload the ICF acronym. I was not referring to anything to do with coupling facility, catalogs, or Library Server replacements.

I'm asking about the TSO/E Information Center on z/OS. The libraries start with ICQ.

I have never used it. I have never seen anyone use it. I was wondering if anyone uses it.

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc