> I would like to use at one IPL  IEASYMxx and IEASYMyy at the next ,
without changing
> the LOAD member.
> I thought I could say SYM=xx or SYM=yy, but it is not the case.
> (Swapping LPAR's)
>
> On 14.06.2012 15:35, Lizette Koehler wrote:
> >> Hi
> >>
> >> Is it possible to change IEASYMxx via operator reply at IPL ?
> >
> > What specifically are you trying to solve. IBM has SYMUPDTE which can
> > dynamically change the IEASYMxx entries (Static Symbols only) after an
IPL.
> > Obj Deck for this is in SYS1.SAMPLIB.
> >
> > If you need more details on SYMUJPDTE - let me know.
> >
> > Otherwise, is there something else in IEASYMxx you need to change?  T
> >
> > Lizette

Only way I know is separate LOADxx members for IPL.

So you have a process that requires separate IEASYMxx members?  I still do
not understand what that is important.  The Symbols can be changed with the
SYMUPDTE process and for unique LPARs there is an IF/THEN/ELSE logic in the
IEASYMxx member.

So why separate members? What is your requirement?

Lizette