I haven't used this beast since last century.... I can't quite figure out a
couple of things:

1) is there a way to PUNCH all members of an FB/80 source PDS and NOT
prepend each record with an ASA or M control characters?    I'm seeing the
output as FBA/81 with the character "V" as the ASA control character, which
doesn't make much sense.

2) Does anyone know if I specify DISP=SHR on SYSUT1 for a PDS if there is a
data integrity problem if another job adds a member or even compresses the
PDS?

Thanks!

Kirk Wolf
Dovetailed Technologies
http://dovetail.com

PS>  Maybe there is another utility that efficiently gets a flattened
version of a source PDS?