I noticed that some of my DB2 databases have not been accessed since the turn
of the century. These are SMS managed and have a Management class which calls
for migration to Level 1 after 365 days of non-use. After another year of
non-use they are eligible for ML2. Naturally the Storage Group has auto migrate
set to No.

Hence my question(s) - If a DB2 table space is migrated, does the entire DB2
environment wait for the recall or just the DB2 user/process which invoked the
recall?

Does anyone else out there migrate DB2 data?

Thank You,
Dave O'Brien
NIH Contractor