On Thu, 21 Jun 2012 10:41:59 -0500, Mark Steely wrote:

>I have several ID's that share the same UID.

Don't do that.  Would different UIDs and a common HOME directory
work for you?  Would separate home directories and symlinks to
a project/group directory, group-writable work?

>Some times the wrong ID gets used and the default home directory does not
>contain a RSA key. Is there a way to pass which or where to look for the RSA
>key ...

Would symbolic links from the various home directories to a
shared RSA key work?  But beware; some security facilities
prudently decline to operate when the key cache is readable
by other UIDs or even by the owning group.

-- gil