I'd like to take a private survey to determine which sites have enabled both
MIDAW and zHPF, or if you haven't enabled either or both, why.  It's come to my
attention that some sites may not have enabled these options.  In the case of
MIDAW, you have to take action to place MIDAW=NO into IECIOSxx, but for zHPF,
you have to turn it on with ZHPF=YES in IECIOSxx.  Both options can
significantly lower your I/O overhead and increase throughput, and I haven't
come up with a reason for not enabling them.

Please respond to me privately off-list.  I will keep your information
confidential.  I am thinking about presenting a recommedation to turn on both
options for the Bit Bucket at SHARE in Anaheim.

Regards,
Tom Conley