From: Elardus Engelbrecht [elardus.engelbre...@sita.co.za]
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2012 10:31 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Converting to SMS for the first time

>>If anyone has suggestions on best practices for a conversion – please let me
>>know.

Two more (and last) hints:

Keep RACF DB and perhaps other certain datasets (DSORG=U for example) away from
SMS.

Have a hard and fast and absolute unpopular rule:

"Anything uncataloged means immediate deletion because of duplication issues."
Of course YMMV because YOU do the deletion action(s) in one or other [manual]
way.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht