lizette,

Probably I missed saying that I referred the LOOKAT ibm. LOOKAT explanation
says :

   *IXG010E*   *NO* *SPACE* *IS* *AVAILABLE* *FOR* type *ENTRIES*

*Explanation:* The system logger couple data set defined by the LOGR policy
has no free space for the type of entry you are trying to define.

Here in my case I am not defining the Couple dataset so Just defining the
Logstream to DASD.

   *IXG002E*   *LOGR* *POLICY* *PROCESSING* *ENDED* *WITH* *RETCODE=*
retcode *RSNCODE=*
             rsncode
IXG002E LOGR POLICY PROCESSING ENDED WITH RETCODE=00000008 RSNCODE=00000823

Jake

Jake