Dear All,

I am in a process of receiving a DB2 related FMID into Global Zone but
during Receive  one of a Dataset is not getting allocated due to space
constraint.

*SMPOUT :*

GIM35302E ** SMPTLIB SYS1.DB2.V10.HDDA211.F1 WAS NOT ALLOCATED ON VOLUME
DT3WK1
             BECAUSE ERROR CODE 4714 WAS ISSUED BY DYNAMIC
ALLOCATION.
GIM54701E ** ALLOCATION FAILED FOR SMPTLIB - IKJ56245I DATA
SET
             SYS1.DB2.V10.HDDA211.F1 NOT ALLOCATED, NOT ENOUGH SPACE
ON
             VOLUMES+.

I have created another volume DT3WK2 so that  SYS1.DB2.V10.HDDA211.F1 gets
allocated but thats not happening.

*JCL* :

//SMP      EXEC PGM=GIMSMP,PARM='DATE=U',REGION=0M
//SMPCSI   DD  DSN=SMPE.DB2.GLOBAL.CSI,DISP=SHR
//SMPHOLD  DD  DUMMY
//SMPPTFIN DD  DSN=IBMUSER.HDDA211.SMPMCS,DISP=OLD
//SMPCNTL  DD  *
    SET BDY(GLOBAL).                  /* Set to GLOBAL zone   */
    RECEIVE SELECT(
                   HDDA211
                   )
           .                          /* RECEIVE this FMID    */
/*

I am at : *SMP/E 35.34*
             *Z/OS : 1.12*

Is it possible to direct a dynamic allocation to the next available free
volumes during Receive ?     Folks If i have missed something during
Receive then please direct me.

Peter