I agree whether its YAHOO or whoever stole the passwords it was bad form. I am trying to remember if at one time (its not that way now) RACF didn't do the same (passwords in display form).
My memory only goes back just so far and it doesn't reveal anything.
Does anyone remember when RACF was changed to scramble the password?

Ed