We have an OSA Express 2 trying to define it as an OSA-ICC.  We changed the
channel type in HCD to be OSC,  defined the OSC control unit etc.  Activated it
and now we see the following:

In the channels work area, it says that it is Reseerved - Definition error.
According to Channel Problem Determination, it says 'The channel is defined as
an OSA3270, but the hardware is not of the type that supports OSA3270'

Are not all OSA Express2's created equal and able to do ICC?  Is there
something else we are missing?  We already have 4 other OSC's defined and
working on other CECs and they are all defined identically.

thanks
Dana