That's strange, they work fine as Rexx for me:

JCL: Note line 4

//REMOTE   DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=MSYS.UCMD.REMOTE&PDQR.(&SYSTEM)
//REMOTE   DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=MSYS.UCMD.REMOTE&PDQR.(SYSTEM)
//REMOTE   DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=MSYS.UCMD.REMOTE&PDQR(SYSTEM)
//* TEST LINE TO BE X ALL'ED AND NOT FOUND IN FIND ALLS
//SYSIN    DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=&PDQ.ALC.UNVLIB(&UCMIN)
X/MYSCRIPT DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=&PDQ.ALC.UNVLIB(&MY)

Macro Source:   Note the double ampersands as documented in the ISPF Edit
and Edit Macros manual.

/* REXX */
"ISREDIT MACRO (MEM) NOPROCESS"
trace i
"CONTROL ERRORS RETURN"
"ISREDIT X ALL"
"ISREDIT SCAN OFF"
"ISREDIT F ALL 'DISP=SHR,DSN=MSYS.UCMD.REMOTE'                        "
"ISREDIT F ALL 'DISP=SHR,DSN=MSYS.UCMD.REMOTE&&PDQR'                   "
"ISREDIT F ALL 'DISP=SHR,DSN=MSYS.UCMD.REMOTE&&PDQR.'                  "
"ISREDIT F ALL 'DISP=SHR,DSN=MSYS.UCMD.REMOTE&&PDQR.('                 "
"ISREDIT F ALL 'DISP=SHR,DSN=MSYS.UCMD.REMOTE&&PDQR.(&&'                "

"ISREDIT F ALL 'DISP=SHR,DSN=MSYS.UCMD.REMOTE&&PDQR.(&&SYSTEM)'         "

"ISREDIT F ALL 'DISP=SHR,DSN=&&PDQ.ALC.UNVLIB(&&UCMIN)'                 "

"ISREDIT F ALL 'DISP=SHR,DSN=&&PDQ.ALC.UNVLIB(&&MY)'                    "

Trace:

      4 *-* "CONTROL ERRORS RETURN"
        >L>   "CONTROL ERRORS RETURN"
 IKJ56500I COMMAND CONTROL NOT FOUND
        +++ RC(-3) +++
      5 *-* "ISREDIT X ALL"
        >L>   "ISREDIT X ALL"
      6 *-* "ISREDIT SCAN OFF"
        >L>   "ISREDIT SCAN OFF"
      7 *-* "ISREDIT F ALL 'DISP=SHR,DSN=MSYS.UCMD.REMOTE'        "
        >L>   "ISREDIT F ALL 'DISP=SHR,DSN=MSYS.UCMD.REMOTE'          "
      8 *-* "ISREDIT F ALL 'DISP=SHR,DSN=MSYS.UCMD.REMOTE&&PDQR'         "

        >L>   "ISREDIT F ALL 'DISP=SHR,DSN=MSYS.UCMD.REMOTE&&PDQR'    "
      9 *-* "ISREDIT F ALL 'DISP=SHR,DSN=MSYS.UCMD.REMOTE&&PDQR.'  "
        >L>   "ISREDIT F ALL 'DISP=SHR,DSN=MSYS.UCMD.REMOTE&&PDQR.'     "

     10 *-* "ISREDIT F ALL 'DISP=SHR,DSN=MSYS.UCMD.REMOTE&&PDQR.('  "
        >L>   "ISREDIT F ALL 'DISP=SHR,DSN=MSYS.UCMD.REMOTE&&PDQR.('   "

     11 *-* "ISREDIT F ALL 'DISP=SHR,DSN=MSYS.UCMD.REMOTE&&PDQR.(&&'     "

        >L>   "ISREDIT F ALL 'DISP=SHR,DSN=MSYS.UCMD.REMOTE&&PDQR.(&&'
 "
     12 *-* "ISREDIT F ALL
'DISP=SHR,DSN=MSYS.UCMD.REMOTE&&PDQR.(&&SYSTEM)'         "
        >L>   "ISREDIT F ALL
'DISP=SHR,DSN=MSYS.UCMD.REMOTE&&PDQR.(&&SYSTEM)'         "
     13 *-* "ISREDIT F ALL 'DISP=SHR,DSN=&&PDQ.ALC.UNVLIB(&&UCMIN)'    "

        >L>   "ISREDIT F ALL 'DISP=SHR,DSN=&&PDQ.ALC.UNVLIB(&&UCMIN)'    "

     14 *-* "ISREDIT F ALL 'DISP=SHR,DSN=&&PDQ.ALC.UNVLIB(&&MY)'  "
        >L>   "ISREDIT F ALL 'DISP=SHR,DSN=&&PDQ.ALC.UNVLIB(&&MY)'     "

JCL member now shows:

//REMOTE   DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=MSYS.UCMD.REMOTE&PDQR.(&SYSTEM)
//REMOTE   DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=MSYS.UCMD.REMOTE&PDQR.(SYSTEM)
//REMOTE   DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=MSYS.UCMD.REMOTE&PDQR(SYSTEM)
Displayed
//SYSIN    DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=&PDQ.ALC.UNVLIB(&UCMIN)
X/MYSCRIPT DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=&PDQ.ALC.UNVLIB(&MY)

Thomas Ambros
Operating Systems and Connectivity Engineering
518-436-6433